LIVER PROTECTION MADE EASY
LIVER PROTECTION:We can see that healthy liver function is necessary every time you eat a meal, come into contact with pesticides, have a menstrual cycle, pass through menopause, take a painkiller and basically every second of the day. The good news is that there is much you can do to aid your liver.
First, there are the obvious lifestyle necessities:
• Adequate sleep, preferably at night
• A balanced diet high in live, unprocessed fruits and vegetables (processed packet foods made in the factory are not considered part of a healthy diet)
• Moderate, regular exercise, necessary for circulation to the liver and health of all organs, muscles, blood vessels, and to lighten the load on the liver
• Drink adequate water, it is your body’s solvent that helps your blood carry nutrients and wastes in and away from the liver
• Avoid alcohol and processed foods with lots of bad fats and additives
• Avoid taking pharmaceutical drugs if at all possible and seek out natural medicines where practical
Let’s take a look at some of the more detailed choices which have a direct effect on the liver. Specifc foods and food supplements, herbs and detox programs.